Information Session: Faculty Spotlight
December 14, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
CalendarDownload iCal File
Join us Wednesday, December 14 at 12 p.m. CST to meet a UIC Health Informatics and Health Information Management faculty member and enrollment advisors.
Learn about the following:
- Program Overview by HI-HIM Faculty Member, Dr. Margaret Czart
- Q&A with Enrollment Advisors, Curtis Adams, Dana Hopkins
- Financial Aid Overview by UIC Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Bianca Sanchez
There will also be time to receive answers to any questions you have about the programs or experiences of the individuals sharing.
In the Health Informatics-Health Information Management programs you will learn to:
- Learn how health information is captured, shared, and managed
- Acquire knowledge of health informatics strategies to improve patient care
- Develop skills to understand how health IT is used to collect and transform data
- Build leadership and management skills to facilitate change within your organization
To receive the Zoom link for the Info Session: Faculty Spotlight, please fill out the form below.
Oct 17, 2022
Nov 29, 2022