Info Session: Faculty Spotlight
August 31, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
CalendarDownload iCal File
Join us Wednesday, August 31 at 12 p.m. CST to meet UIC's Health Informatics and Health Information Management program director and enrollment advisors.
Learn about the following:
- Program Overview by Program Director, Lois Hitchcock
- Q&A with Enrollment Advisors, Curtis Adams, Dana Hopkins
- Financial Aid Overview by UIC Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Bianca Sanchez
There will also be time to receive answers to any questions you have about the programs or experiences of the individuals sharing.
In the Health Informatics-Health Information Management programs you will learn to:
- Learn how health information is captured, shared, and managed
- Acquire knowledge of health informatics strategies to improve patient care
- Develop skills to understand how health IT is used to collect and transform data
- Build leadership and management skills to facilitate change within your organization
To receive the Zoom link for the Info Session: Faculty Spotlight, please fill out the form below.
Jul 22, 2022
Jul 27, 2022