Information Session: Program Overview December 7
December 7, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
CalendarDownload iCal File
Join us Thursday, December 7 at 12 p.m. CST to learn more about UIC's online Health Informatics and Health Information Management programs. Connect with Enrollment Advisors to find out which program is right for you!
Learn about the following:
- Health Informatics and Health Information Management program overview
- Q&A with Enrollment Advisor, Jonathan Biviano
- Financial Aid Overview by UIC Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Bianca Sanchez
There will also be time to receive answers to any questions you have about the programs and compiling materials for your application.
In the Health Informatics-Health Information Management programs you will:
- Learn how health information is captured, shared, and managed
- Acquire knowledge of health informatics strategies to improve patient care
- Develop skills to understand how health IT is used to collect and transform data
- Build leadership and management skills to facilitate change within your organization
- Learn why the RHIA is important to your health information career
To RSVP and receive the Zoom link to the Info Session: Program Overview, please fill out the form below.
Oct 4, 2023
Oct 4, 2023