Transforming the Healthcare Industry
Health informatics is a dynamic field that requires in-depth knowledge about how the application of technology can improve patient care and outcomes.
The University of Illinois at Chicago recognizes this rapidly changing industry and offers full-length degrees along with specialized certifications to meet the needs of current and future health informatics professionals.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics with a concentration in Health Data Science available
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Informatics Fundamentals
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Data Science Informatics
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership in Health Informatics
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Mobile Health Informatics
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics
Program features include
- 100% online to fit your busy schedule
- No GRE exam required
- Graduate from a university with the nation’s largest medical school
- Learn advanced skills in a growing industry
- Designed for students from a variety of backgrounds