Transforming the Healthcare Industry
The Master of Science in Health Informatics and the Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics programs include the interdisciplinary study of the application of technology and knowledge to improve patient care and outcomes.
The Master of Science in Health Informatics program has added a Health Data Science (HDS) concentration that addresses a job market gap and prepares students for the data analytics profession.
Available Options Designed to Fit Your Needs
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Health Informatics, Health Data Science concentration
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics
Program features include:
- 100% online to fit your busy schedule
- No GRE exam required
- Graduate from a university with the nation’s largest medical school
- Learn advanced skills in a growing industry
- Designed for students from a variety of backgrounds