Transforming the Healthcare Industry
The Master of Science in Health Informatics and the Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics programs include the interdisciplinary study of the application of technology and knowledge to improve patient care and outcomes.
The Master of Science in Health Informatics program has added a Health Data Science (HDS) concentration that addresses a job market gap and prepares students for the data analytics profession.
Available Options Designed to Fit Your Needs
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Health Data Science Concentration available
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics
Program features include:
- 100% online to fit your busy schedule
- No GRE exam required
- Graduate from a university with the nation’s largest medical school
- Learn advanced skills in a growing industry
- Designed for students from a variety of backgrounds
Complete your MSHI degree in as few as two years, or your PMC HI degree in as few as 18 months. Explore how you can effectively deliver medical information to doctors and nurses, and help drive data-informed decisions in the healthcare field.
- Improve patient outcomes
- Develop and facilitate various medical records systems
- Interpret complex data to support patient care decisions