Transforming the Healthcare Industry
Health informatics is a dynamic field that requires in-depth knowledge about how the application of technology can improve patient care and outcomes.
The University of Illinois at Chicago recognizes this rapidly changing industry and offers full-length degrees along with specialized certifications to meet the needs of current and future health informatics professionals.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics with a concentration in Health Data Science available
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Informatics Fundamentals
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Data Science Informatics
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership in Health Informatics
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Mobile Health Informatics
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics
Program features include:
- 100% online to fit your busy schedule
- No GRE exam required
- Graduate from a university with the nation’s largest medical school
- Learn advanced skills in a growing industry
- Designed for students from a variety of backgrounds
Complete your MSHI degree in as few as two years, your PBC HI in one year, or your PMC HI degree in as few as 18 months. Explore how you can effectively deliver medical information to doctors and nurses, and help drive data-informed decisions in the healthcare field.
- Improve patient outcomes
- Develop and facilitate various medical records systems
- Interpret complex data to support patient care decisions