Health Informatics Programs
Transforming the Healthcare Industry
Health informatics is a dynamic field that requires in-depth knowledge about how the application of technology can improve patient care and outcomes. UIC recognizes this rapidly changing industry and offers full-length degrees along with specialized certifications to meet the needs of current and future health informatics professionals.
Tuition: $750 per credit | Program Duration: as few as 2 years | Credit Hours: 38
- Consumer and Mobile Health
- Health Data Science
Tuition: $750 per credit | Program Duration: as few as 18 months | Credit Hours: 24
Tuition: $750 per credit | Program Duration: as little as 1 year | Credit Hours: 12-13
- Health Informatics Fundamentals (12 credits)
- Mobile Health Informatics (13 credits)
- Health Data Science Informatics (12 credits)
- Leadership in Health Informatics (12 credits)
Current Enrollment Dates
Next Start Term
Why apply for a Health Informatics Degree from UIC?
Multiple In-Demand Options: Tailor your degree or certificate to your career ambitions, with numerous concentrations to expand your expertise – 100% online and no GRE exam required.
Exceptional Programs: Our online Health Informatics programs are fully accredited and taught by world-class faculty. Earn a respected Post-Baccalaureate certificate online in as little as a year or a Master’s degree in two.
- 92% of Graduates were satisfied with the program.
- 93% of Graduates earn their MS degree within 3 years.
Career Applications: Our online programs include real-world experiences that ensure you can apply what you learn to your career, right away.
- 95% employment rate for our Graduates within 1 year of graduation.
- 72% of Graduates said the degree helped them advance in their field.
Diversity of Backgrounds: Our online programs are designed for students coming from various backgrounds and educations.