UIC delivers some of the most innovative, comprehensive, accredited online Health Informatics and Health Information Management programs in the country.
- UIC offers a Master’s & Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics, as well as a Bachelor’s and Post-Bacc Certificate in Health Information Management.
- 100% online to fit your schedule
- Regionally and nationally accredited
- No GRE required for Master’s program
- Created for the working professional
The Master of Science in Health Informatics and Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Ranked #18 out of the world’s top 100 universities under 50 years of age and #4 among U.S. institutions by Times Higher Education.
Ranked #61 Top Public Schools, #129 National Universities, #52 Best Medical Schools — Research, and #15 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report (2019).
Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.