Find the program that fits your needs
Through specialized course structure, and instructors with extensive professional experience, UIC's 100% online programs are designed to ensure your success. After earning your online degree, you will possess the knowledge and skill sets to further your career and better your future.
All Available Online Programs Heading link
Master of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI)
Tuition: $28,500 | Program Duration: as few as 2 years | Credit Hours: 38
- Consumer and Mobile Health
- Health Data Science
Post-Master's Certificate in Health Informatics (PMC HI)
Tuition: $18,000 | Program Duration: as few as 18 months | Credit Hours: 24
Post-Baccalaureate Certificates in Health Informatics (PBC HI)
Tuition: $9,000-$9,750 | Program Duration: as little as 1 year | Credit Hours: 12-13
- Health Informatics Fundamentals (12 credits)
- Mobile Health Informatics (13 credits)
- Health Data Science Informatics (12 credits)
- Leadership in Health Informatics (12 credits)
Master of Science in Health Information Management (MSHIM)
Tuition: $29,250 | Program Duration: as few as 2 years | Credit Hours: 39
Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management (BSHIM)
Tuition: $31,500 | Program Duration: as few as 2 years* | Credit Hours: 63
*Applicants must complete the Illinois Articulation Initiative General Education Core Curriculum (60 total hours of general education credits), as well as specific prerequisite coursework, before applying.
The UIC online advantage: Heading link
- Cost-Effective & Time Oriented: Our online programs offer pay-by-the-course tuition, while you earn an esteemed degree at your own pace (sometimes in as little as a year).
- Curated for Your Success: The online courses are specifically kept small so each student has personalized access to the attention of the instructor and their knowledge base.
- Diversity in Thought: Online coursework allows you to converse with students from a variety of backgrounds and geographic locations, creating a nurturing environment for diverse ideas and multiple perspectives.
- Experienced Instructors: The online faculty have extensive industry expertise and are devoted to providing you with a world class education and industry specific skill set.