Find the program that fits your needs
Through specialized course structure, and instructors with extensive professional experience, UIC's 100% online programs are designed to ensure your success. After earning your online degree, you will possess the knowledge and skill sets to further your career and better your future.
Tuition: $9,000-$9,750 | Program Duration: as little as 1 year | Credit Hours: 12-13
- Health Informatics Fundamentals (12 credits)
- Mobile Health Informatics (13 credits)
- Health Data Science Informatics (12 credits)
- Leadership in Health Informatics (12 credits)
Tuition: $31,500 | Program Duration: as few as 2 years* | Credit Hours: 63
*Applicants must complete the Illinois Articulation Initiative General Education Core Curriculum (60 total hours of general education credits), as well as specific prerequisite coursework, before applying.
- Cost-Effective & Time Oriented: Our online programs offer pay-by-the-course tuition, while you earn an esteemed degree at your own pace (sometimes in as little as a year).
- Curated for Your Success: The online courses are specifically kept small so each student has personalized access to the attention of the instructor and their knowledge base.
- Diversity in Thought: Online coursework allows you to converse with students from a variety of backgrounds and geographic locations, creating a nurturing environment for diverse ideas and multiple perspectives.
- Experienced Instructors: The online faculty have extensive industry expertise and are devoted to providing you with a world class education and industry specific skill set.