How to Pay
At UIC online, we take pride in offering an affordable tuition while also finding ways for students to offset the costs through financial aid assistance. By offering pay-by-the-course options, we want to simplify the tuition costs and better the return on your educational investment.
The UIC online tuition advantage:
- Affordability: Low cost aside, we offer pay-as-you-go tuition rates ensuring you are only paying for courses you need.
- No Travel Required: UIC’s programs are completely online, meaning you will never have to pay with your time or money to come to campus.
- Financial Aid Welcome: If you are planning on using financial aid, please file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as a first step. Our Federal School Code is 001776.
- Library and Technology Fees are an additional $19 per credit hour.
- The Online Health Informatics and Health Information Management programs are Full Cost Recovery Programs and are not eligible for tuition waivers by University of Illinois employees.
Questions? Contact us at 866-772-2268, or email email@example.com.